Jakarta, 1 April 2020 – Prajogo Pangestu, Founder and Chairman of the Barito Pacific Group distributed aid for handling the COVID-19 pandemic valued at Rp 30 billion, which was handed over in stages. These donations were distributed to hospitals in DKI Jakarta, West Java and Banten. Assistance was obtained from two Barito Pacific Group subsidiaries namely Chandra Asri, Star Energy and the Barito Bakti Foundation.
Barito Pacific Group President Director Agus Salim Pangestu said: “We also empathize and feel concerned about those directly affected by this pandemic. This is also in line with the direction of Founder Barito Pacific Prajogo Pangestu who wants to take part in helping to ease the burden on the community and the government, in handling the Covid 19.
Medical assistance delivered included 45,000 COVID-19 test kits consisting of a polymerase chain reaction (PCR) and rapid test kit. There are also 120,000 surgical masks and N95 masks, and 2 ventilator units (machines to help breathing). Other assistance included 60,000 personal protective equipment, dozens of oxygen therapy devices, hundreds of gloves, boots, and other equipment. All medical items have been distributed since the end of March and continue until now and in the future. All of it is channeled by the Bakti Barito Foundation, Chandra Asri and Star Energy.
The Chairman of the Task Force for the Accreditation of Handling Covid-19 Lt. Gen. Doni Monardo when reported about this contribution last night at the BNPB Jakarta office, expressed very high appreciation because of the steps taken by the Barito Pacific Group through Chandra Asri and Star Energy and the Bakti Barito Foundation. right on target and very useful in conditions like now.
Doni Monardo on the occasion also invited all elements of society, both at the grassroots to the level of officials, entrepreneurs should participate in the slightest, united in support of all government policies in dealing with covid plague 19.
According to Doni Monardo, with the number of patients continuing to grow, most hospitals exceed the capacity. Even now they lack medical devices. Therefore, the assistance of Prajogo Pangestu along with Bakti Barito’s business units and foundations is very helpful especially now that the equipment is hard to get because the whole world now needs it.
Hospitals that will receive this assistance are:
• In Jakarta: Sulianti Saroso Hospital, Harapan Kita, Friendship, Carolus and RSCM.
• Banten: Regional General Hospital (RSUD) Cilegon, Serang Hospital, Banten Province Hospital and Krakatau Medika Hospital
• West Java: Bogor Cibinong Hospital, Al Ihsan Hospital Bandung, Hasan Sadikin Hospital Bandung, Syamsudin Sukabumi Hospital, Slamet Garut Hospital
About the Barito Pacific Group
Barito Pacific Group is an integrated energy company in Indonesia with various assets in the energy and industrial sectors. The group has two subsidiaries, namely Chandra Asri which is engaged in petrochemical and Star Energy in the geothermal industry as well as a non-profit foundation, Yayasan Bakti Barito. For more information: www.barito-pacific.com
AntarNews, 1 April 2020 – 12:17 WIB
– Prajogo Pangestu Sumbang 30 Miliar untuk penanganan COVID-19
– Link: https://bit.ly/2VMxLsU
Media Indonesia, 01 April 2020 – 20:57 WIB
– Taipan Prajogo Pangestu Salurkan Bantuan senilai Rp30 Miliar
– Link: https://bit.ly/2zFRtOm
BeritaSatu, 01 April 2020 – 15:01 WIB
– Prajogo Pangestu Sumbang Peralatan Medis Rp 30 Miliar untuk Penanganan Corona
– Link: https://bit.ly/2YfUor2
Kontan, 01 April 2020 – 12:00 WIB
– Prajogo Pangestu sumbang peralatan medis Rp 30 miliar untuk penanganan Covid-19
– Link: https://bit.ly/3d1F99z
Tempo, 1 April 2020 – 13:00 WIB
– Prajogo Pangestu Sumbang Peralatan Medis Rp 30 M Atasi Corona
– Link: https://bit.ly/2yNJpKV
Bisnis, 01 April 2020 – 10:07 WIB
– Pendiri Barito Pacific (BRPT) Salurkan Bantuan Pandemi COVID-19 Sebesar Rp30 Miliar
– Link: https://bit.ly/2xhb3Q2
TribunNews, 1 April 2020 – 13:24 WIB
– Prajogo Pangestu Sumbang Peralatan Medis Rp 30 Miliar untuk Penanganan Covid-19
– Link: https://bit.ly/2xXHVOh
CekNRicek, 1 April 2020
– Prajogo Pangestu Sumbang Peralatan medis Rp 30 Milyar untuk Penanganan COVID-19
– Link: https://bit.ly/2YaL9bQ
KataData, 1 April 2020 – 14.33 WIB
– Prajogo Pangestu Salurkan Bantuan Alat Medis dan APD Senilai Rp 30 M
– Link: https://bit.ly/2Yck6Nj
Detik, 1 April 2020 – 14:40 WIB
– Lagi, Orang Terkaya RI Sumbang Rp 30 M untuk Tangani Corona
– Link: https://bit.ly/2yVePyR
Kompas, 1 April 2020 – 16:06 WIB
– Pengusaha Prajogo Pangestu Sumbang Rp 30 Miliar untuk Penanganan Covid-19
– Link: https://bit.ly/2KKrM1a
SWA, 2 April 2020
– Prajogo Pangestu Sumbang Peralatan Medis Rp30 Miliar Tangani COVID-19
– Link: https://bit.ly/3bLfaCU
PikiranRakyat, 1 April 2020 – 15:07 WIB
– Untuk Penanganan Covid-19, Prajogo Pangestu Sumbang Peralatan Medis Senilai Rp 30 Miliar
– Link: https://bit.ly/3aO2KZR